If you have an EdWeb profile, you can now link your new blog to your profile by following the simple steps outlined below. If you do not have an EdWeb profile and want to set one up, information for both staff and students is provided here: Editing your profile.
1. Go to any University of Edinburgh webpage, e.g. www.ed.ac.uk, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the CMS login link on the bottom right hand side of the page.
2. Log in with your EASE login and password.
3. Your name should appear in a red banner at the top of the page. Click on your name.
4. Click on the View profile link that appears below your name.
5. Click the View profile page link.
6. Click the New draft button at the top right of the page.
7. Click the Contact details tab.
8. Scroll down to the Extra details tab at the bottom of the page.
9. From the drop down Type list choose Web and complete the fields as instructed.
10. Once you are happy with the information you have entered, click Save, then click Publish.
11. A link to your new blog will now appear on your profile page.
(Playfair Architectural Drawings, CC BY, University of Edinburgh, https://edin.ac/2N3R3oI)