University of Edinburgh staff and postgraduate researchers can book a place on this workshop via Events @ Edinburgh. If you’re not a member of the University, you’re welcome to reuse these resources under the terms of the CC BY licence.
- Introduction to the Academic Blogging Service
- What is academic blogging and how can you use it to build your professional profile?
- Writing for blogs
- Group blogs
- Privacy, openness, copyright and licensing
- Amplifying your blog with social media
- Setting up your blog
- Linking your blog to your EdWeb profile
- Examples of academic and professional blogs
- Additional training and support
- Further information
CC BY, Lorna M. Campbell, University of Edinburgh, unless otherwise indicated. These resources were revised and updated in October 2020.