Digital Skills competition for Ada Lovelace Day – win a goody bag!
To celebrate Ada Lovelace Day and promote our new course programme, the Digital Skills Team are running a competition to win a bag of branded goodies, including a pen, ruler, fan, water bottle and notebook.
To enter the competition, simply spell out ADA LOVELACE by finding 11 Digital Skills courses that start with each letter. Staff can search the People & Money Learning App for Digital Skills courses, and students can search Event Booking. Each letter should be represented by a different course (no duplicates!). If we don’t have a course starting with one of the letters, you can use a course with a word in the title starting with that letter.
Here is an example of what we are looking for, using ‘Digital Skills’ instead of ‘Ada Lovelace’.
- D – Developing your digital skills
- I – Introduction to Audacity
- G – Getting started with Microsoft Teams
- I – Information Security: Phish and tips
- T – Teaching with Wikipedia: a practical ‘how to’ workshop
- A – Adobe Creative Cloud Express: Introduction
- L – Library Bitesize: Check your source
- S – Study resources for literature reviews
- K – Digital Research Pecha Kucha
- I – Introduction to data science
- L – Information Security: The evolving threat landscape
- L – Introduction to LinkedIn Learning
- S – Subtitling for media creators
To enter the competition, email your answer to the Digital Skills Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Friday 14th October 2022 – the first 5 correct answers picked at random will each get a goody bag. We will notify winners by email before 28th October. Please note that winners will need to collect their prize from Argyle House.
Digital Skills and Training / Learning, Teaching and Web Services / Information Services Group